You will find details of vacant positions below. You may also apply to us independently. Please send your application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Porrentruy, we are specialized since 1988 in the design, development, and production of high-performance composite parts as well as in additive manufacturing.
As part of the development of our Medical Business Unit, we are looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (M/W)
Permanent contract with home office option
Activity rate : 50 – 100%
to support the BU Manager in business management and development, in collaboration with other departments (Technical, Quality, Purchasing, Production).
- Conduct market and competition analyses
- Analyze customer expectations and needs, elaborate specifications
- Establish technical-commercial quotations in collaboration with the Business Unit Manager
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations with the customers
- Manage costs and deadlines
- Collaborate in technical and business exchanges in-house and with the customers
- Participate in the promotion of BU’s activities in collaboration with the Marketing Department
- Cary out technical presentations during events, with customers and prospects
- Follow the technology and regulatory evolution in the MedTech sector
- Technician or engineer (materials sciences or equivalent)
- Training in business and/or marketing
- Experience of a few years in the medical technology industry
- Knowledge of German and ideally French
- Team spirit and relationship ease
- Writing and organizational fluency
- Synthesis and decision-making capacity
- Proactive, autonomous, dynamic
A varied and challenging mission in our successful and future oriented firm. You will be carefully integrated into your role and have the support of a motivated team. Attractive conditions and opportunities for evolution in line with our development.
This position motivates you to join us ? We look forward to your application
We at Composites Busch are committed to taking the very best and most talented people and challenging them to reach even greater heights of achievement.
Are you a qualified specialist in material sciences with a strong interest in lightweight materials and composite technologies? Is R&D in composite materials your passion? Do you have what it takes to work creatively in a team and with an eye for quality in the design, prototyping or the production of composites. Or would you like to join one of our support functions? Then we would like to hear from you.
If you want to join our team, please fill out the form below